Is something up with your e-cig? Here are some basic troubleshooting tips to help you fix the issue yourself, and fix it fast! Many times, getting your e-cig to work right is just a matter of a simple fix, and you can often get it done yourself. Of course there will be times when you’ll need to contact us, and possibly take advantage of your Lifetime Warranty and have the item replaced, many times it can solved simply. Read on for some e-cigarette troubleshooting.
Vapor not getting produced or is low?
- -Check how tightly the cartridge is screwed onto the battery.
- -Check the cartridge, it may be empty.
- -Check the battery, is it charged?
- -Make sure there is no dirt or residue buildup between the cartridge and battery. Sometimes these parts need to be cleaned, and cleaning is essential to proper performance. Do it regularly.
Battery not working?
- -Has it been charged?
- -Is it screwed on too tightly?
- Battery does not last long?
- -It may be wearing out and require replacing.
- -Are you overcharging it?
- -Are you charging it before it gets down to 0%?
Vapor tastes burnt?
- -Cartridge may be on too tightly.
- -Cartridge may be close to empty or the cartridge may be burnt out.
- -Try a new cartridge.
- -Try a new flavor; not every flavor will sit well with every person, obviously!
Should the problem you are encountering not be solved by one of the above tips, we encourage you to contact us. Our customer service reps are awesome, they know what they are doing, and can help you get the issue fixed. Also for this very reason, we suggest you become a member of our Home Delivery Program, which is great for not just getting your cartridge refills on monthly deliveries at a discounted rate, but also because it comes with a Lifetime Warranty for all of your e-cigarette parts.