Spring has sprung again! This means the weather is getting warmer (hopefully), beautiful flowers are beginning to bloom and of course, the annoying pollen that comes along with the beauty of the season. However, it also means it is time to get that check list out of items to clean!
Closets, cupboards, cabinets may only need the once a year spring cleaning but your electronic cigarette needs a cleaning on a regular basis.
If you have owned one a while and have yet to clean it, spring is a good time to start! Your Eversmoke electronic cigarette has hopefully been a great investment for you so make it a priority to care of it properly. It will not only help to extend the life of your product but can make your vaping experience even more satisfying.
Below are suggestions and guidelines for proper cleaning of your Eversmoke electronic cigarette. (However, always check your manual of your particular device for exactly cleaning instructions)
- Residue and dirt can often get stuck in between where the cartridge and battery connect. It is suggested that, at least once a week, you take a lightly dampened cotton swab and clean this area where the residue collects.
- Some people have used alcohol to clean but definitely check your manual before doing that. It is very important to clean the residue so that there is a proper connection between the battery and cartridge
- Proper cleaning of your battery can mean better function, more charges and a longer lasting battery.
- Check out our article regarding more information on “7 Actions You Can Take to Extend Your E-Cigs Battery Life.”
The Cartridge (Cartomizer)
- Most newer model electronic cigarettes are now made up of two parts, the battery and the cartridge or cartomizer (e.g. where the atomizer, or heating element, is built into the cartridge).
- The cartridge and atomizer used to be sold separately and would need cleaned separately but most are now combined.
- Eversmoke offers disposable cartridges where it is not necessary to clean since it will be thrown away.
- Eversmoke provides prefilled cartridges which means less mess and spills.
- However, you may have a different type of model and you need to make sure that you clean the cartridge regularly where juices may have spilled and are possibly “caked” on to the cartridge.
- You can take a small toothpick and gently break off the caked on material if the cloth will not work.
Bottom line, clean and take care of your electronic cigarette. It will pay off for you! More TLC generally means a longer lasting electronic cigarette as well as better quality vaping.
Please check out our knowledge center for more valuable information on electronic cigarettes and how to get the most out of them. And if you’re looking for a user-friendly device, we invite you to consider Eversmoke. Click here for more…
Happy spring, happy cleaning and most of all…happy vaping!