Our e-cig batteries are amazing, powerful, and sure to give you all the vapor you could possibly want! They’ve been highly rated throughout the industry and our customers love them. And besides, the e-cigarette experience wouldn’t really exist without them, so you’ve got to have good ones in order to really enjoy vaping. Our batteries are highly revered for their superior vapor and very long life, and if you take care of them properly, they can go a very long way. Here are some tips to keep your batteries in tip-top shape, so that they work properly, and give you all the vapor you want and need.
- When you get your first starter kit, do not skimp on reading the manual. It’s not just there as something to read when you get bored… it’s loaded with useful info and proper usage instructions. You could save yourself some time, and possibly a mishap or two.
-Batteries can sometimes arrive with some juice in them, it’s better to not immediately start vaping. You should charge it to full capacity before you begin using to ensure the battery is ready to go. This will ensure it lasts longer.
- Charging batteries is simple; what you do is screw the battery onto the USB or wall charger, then plug it in.
- When you first get your starter kit, there may be an empty cartridge attached, remove it. Your battery is fine; that cartridge is just there from manufacturing. Toss it, and put a fresh, new, fully filled cartridge on.
- Do not screw the cartridges on too tightly.
- Charge your EverSmoke batteries with only EverSmoke chargers. You never know how different products will react to different companies’ products, why take chances?
- Charge your batteries only until they are at full capacity. Try not to forget about them being on the charger because this could hurt the batteries performance in the long run.
- Do your best not to drop your electronic cigarette batteries. It can cause them to break, fall apart, or malfunction. While they are not particularly delicate, falls can still cause damage.
- Don’t toss your e-cig out the car window! You are probably used to doing this with traditional cigarettes, but these are not traditional cigarettes! They can break and get lost, and it’s no fun to lose your e-cig!