Here are 10 tips for vaping on the go, because with life moving at light speed, and everyone having 1 million things going on at once, we need all the convenience we can get. If you want to make e-smoking fit into your busy life more easily, keep reading!
1. Prepare ahead of time. If you’ve a lot going on, having a strategy is central, and this extends even into your nicotine habit. Always think 10 steps ahead, then you can roll with the punches. So the night before, pack extra cartridges, extra chargers, and extra fully charged batteries with your gear and everything should be good.
2. Accessorize Your E-Cigs: Batteries, chargers, and cartridges are essential. The PCC is one of the best things to have, because outlet-free charging comes in handy big time! Don’t ever think you can get by with just the bare minimum.
3. Think organization. Arm yourself with a handy storage case for all of your e-cig storage needs.
4. Invest in commuter friendly accessories like the car charging adapter.
5. In your computer bag or iPad case, always keep a USB charger accessible. Because it’s so easy to power up your batteries from a digital device, it’s especially useful if you do this as you work. Killing two birds with one stone.
6. If work or life involves a lot of travel for you, keep abreast of all the different, ever-changing rules regarding e-cigarettes and airplanes. In short, keep all of your gear with you in your carry-on, and always pack extras, because delays, cancellations, and crazy things happen.
7. Commuter? Grab an e-cig lanyard for serious on-the-go convenience. This allows for hands-free, all-access vaping so if you’re in and out of buses, trains and taxis, you’re good to go.
8. Back it up. Keep extra cartridges at your desk at work for those emergency situations. An extra battery is not a bad idea either because things come up, and forgetfulness is real.
9. Pep up your step with exciting flavors! Traveling, working, whatever- any kind of business calls for a little stimulation and e-cig flavors can be the perfect pick me up. Vanilla, Java, Peach?
10. PowerCig. No you can’t use this gadget on the highway or in the (typical) office, but after a long, stressful day, unwinding with this baby will soothe your soul!