Standard electronic cigarettes and vaporizers are two totally different animals, yet they do basically the same thing in different ways. They both have their benefits, and their own individual styles, giving users the ability to choose what works for them. For those new to e-smoking, it may be confusing to decipher between the two.
Read on to learn about the differences between them, what their benefits are, and to see which will fit your personal needs of vaping.
- They look like traditional cigarettes, which is great if you don’t want to be attracting a lot of attention.
- Small, compact size makes them convenient and very easy to store.
- Ultimate style for portability; you can take them anywhere covertly and easily.
- Easy to use; e-cigs have been designed to be as similar to traditional cigs as possible.
- You get all the benefits of using cartridges; they are simple and easy to use and change.
- Very affordable; starter kits can be inexpensive and the average vaper saves thousands of dollars each year.
- Wide variety of accessories including chargers, battery sizes and colors, storage cases, and lanyards.
Personal Vaporizer Pros:
- Hi-tech style and design makes them both esthetically as well as functionally pleasing.
- Vaporizers often have more control features, allowing the user to customize exactly how it performs when it comes to the vapor and the power.
- Advanced engineering enables them to produce larger quantities of vapor.
- The same engineering allows for more powerful throat hits than basic e-cigs.
- Typically vaporizers work with tanks and refillable e-liquids instead of cartridges, which enables the user to have much more control over the vapor.
- When using e-liquids, users typically have a much greater range of flavor choices at their disposal.
- A huge selection of accessories gives users endless amounts of options for creating their ideal device.
As you can see, both styles of vaping devices offer many pros, which basically come down to preference. EverSmoke and our sister brand VaporFi offer a very large selection of both basic electronic cigarettes and the most advanced personal vaporizers, and they are available in starter kits as well as sold individually, so feel free to browse through the catalogs of both to find the perfect e-cigarette or vaporizer setup!