E-cigarettes have been a miracle product for many people, and they really are an excellent alternative to tobacco. However, as alluring as they are, plenty of people shy away from electronic cigarettes after bad first experiences for various reasons. This is a shame because there are a whole range of issues that could have arose, especially if the user was not in the company of someone who is experienced, or they did not know about all the little things that can be done to maximize their usage. Whether you’re a pro or a newbie, here are some tips that are great to keep in mind for getting the most out of your e-cigs!
- First and foremost, before you begin make sure that your battery is charged fully. This ensures a powerful vapor production, and optimal performance.
- When you start a new cartridge, to activate it you should give it a series of quick puffs before you fully inhale. This activates the vapor, and especially when using the manual switch batteries, creates a much thicker, fuller vapor.
- Once it is ready, you will get the most nicotine when you take long, slow puffs. You should feel the vapor very easily.
- When the flavor seems to be weakening, or the vapor seems less intense, it’s probably due to the cartridge getting low. Simply replace it.
- Prepare in advance; keep extra e-cigarette batteries around, and fully charged so that you can puff anytime you need to. If you are the busy type, having accessories like the Personal Charging Case and other portable chargers can keep things very convenient and easy. The car adapter allows you to charge in your car, and the USB charger will let you charge your batteries through you computer’s USB port. Purchasing additional batteries, and in different sizes will give you a lot of versatility.
- If you are trying e-cigs for the first time, educate yourself before you commit to a single brand. Don’t shortchange yourself opting for a cheaper product for your first time. You are much better off opting for a high quality product, one that will last, and will perform at an optimal level.